Commercial Roof Maintenance & Semi-Annual Surveys
The best time to call PORTER is before there is a problem. Identifying potential problems early can increase applicable solutions and save money. We understand that no two clients’ needs are exactly the same. That’s why each and every one of our facility maintenance plans is custom developed based on the client’s concerns, issues, problem areas and individual needs.
Roofs often do not last their expected lifespan because they are not properly maintained. However, you can protect your roof system investment with semi-annual surveys and regularly scheduled maintenance programs. Even though a manufacturer’s warranty may have been purchased with your roof when it was newly installed, all roofing manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep their warranties intact.
PORTER’s goal is to help your roof system meet and exceed its expected lifespan with a comprehensive, proactive maintenance program. Our planned roof maintenance approach will minimize, if not eliminate, unexpected repairs and protect against the premature failure of your entire roof system.
Our semi-annual roof maintenance program includes:
- Visual inspection and audit of roof conditions
- Debris removal and upkeep
- A comprehensive roofing system condition report with photographs
Call PORTER’s office for further details about our commercial building preventive maintenance and roof survey services.
- Is licensed to do warranty repair work for most all major roofing & waterproofing manufacturers
- Installs repairs in accordance with manufacturer & industry standards for quality
- Warrants roof repair work for one full year
- Is a specialist in build-out work for rooftop mechanical additions & modifications